Do you have Blogs? Do you want to Rank on Google Top Result? but don’t know how to be on Top Result on google? If you want to be on top of the google search result with organically then you must have to do SEO of your blog, but doing SEO is not all cup of Tea. Because there are many other bloggers who are working hard then you to be on top of Google. For SEO you required a tool that can help you to make you blog SEO Friendly. Today we are going to tell you the Top 10 Free SEO Tools of 2020
- Google Search Console – Google Search Console is the best SEO Tools & you can trust it because it’s Google Product. Google Search Console helps you to track every activity on your blog, such as error, performance, sitemap information, some unusual activity, etc. This tool helps you to find which Keyword helps to bring traffic to your blog, Ranking of your pages & Keywords. How many times you are shown in the Search result & How many times clicked.
- Google Keyword Planner – Google Keyword Planner is a free keyword research tool developed by Google. This tool helps you find good keywords for any niche whether they are long-tail keywords or anything. In addition, it shows Competitions, monthly searches, CPCs, and more for your keywords.
- Moz Keyword Explorer – Moz Keyword Explorer is another best SEO tool that analyzes inbound links, linking domain, anchor text, spam score and much more. You can use it for free with limited features. Alternatively, You can check the Domain Authority of any site or page. You can highlight keywords on a page and distinguish them by Followed, No-Followed, External, or Internal links.
- Answer the Public – Answer the Public gives you the best Keyword result. All you have to just search for your keyword, it gives you Questions, prepositions, comparisons, alphabetical, and Related searches search for your keyword.
- Woorank – WooRank is also the best free SEO tool that provides a deep SEO report for any website. Woorank provides many SEO tips for your website to rank high in Google search results.
- Ubersuggest – Ubersuggest Created by Neil Patel. In this List, a few tools show you paid result but Ubersuggest shows all results for free It is very easy to use. Just enter your keywords, it gives you a great overview of CPC, search volume, etc.
- Keyword Everywhere – Keyword Everywhere comes with Chrome & Firefox Ads on. It also includes metrics for the “People also search for” in Google Search. Just install it in your browser and enter your email. This will send you a Key. You are now ready to use it.
- Bing Webmaster Tools – Bing is Similar to Google but not so famous like Google, Bing help to implement and manage with simple tracking code and a dashboard to understand
- Google Trend – You can use this tool to find out what is currently being search on Google. And you can find those Searches and create good content. That way, you can easily improve your website ranking and get a lot of traffic.
- SEOquake – SEOquake is a free SEO Chrome Extensions that gives quick results for any site. This SEO Audit tool allows you to check useful things like Keyword Density report, Internal / External Link analysis and even Social metrics.
So, Guys, These are the Top 10 Free SEO Tools of 2020, Hope you like the article please do share with you friends
Also Read – What is Googlebot and how does it work?