You often get notifications when you use Google Chrome. Sometimes the news and sometimes some of the updates you searched for keep coming to your Chrome site. This can lead to major disruptions in your search or in the work you are doing. Don’t get tense if you are having this notification hassle. Today we are going to tell you simple tips on How to stop notifications from Google Chrome.
Also Read – How to add Website in Google Search Console
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the 3 dots on the Right Corner
- Click on Settings or Simply Click here
- Then click on Privacy & Security
- Scroll down & click on the Site setting
- Under Permission, Click on Notification
- Under the Notification page, Look for the site which you want to remove from sending a notification, Click on three dots
- Click Remove, By doing this that site will not send a notification.