What is Favicon?
A Favicon is a small icon that identifies a Website or Blog. Most browsers display a website’s Favicon within the left side of the address bar, next to the URL. Some browsers can also display the Favicon within the browser tab, next to the page title. these icons can play a small but important role in branding your website and not having one could seem less credible to some users, In the below article, you will know that How to Generate Favicon Online for free.
How to Generate Favicon online
If You type in google How to Generate Favicon Online for free you will get many websites that generate Favicon online you can select any of the websites & Start creating the one. Today we will show you one example How to Generate Favicon online generator, please follow the below steps;
- Visit Favicon.io
- You can Select Generate from Text or Generate from Image
- Click Generate from Text
- In-Text you can type your Website/Blog name
- Select the Background Option
- In Font Family Option you will get 20+ Font you can select as per choice & Then Select Font Size
- You Can also select Font Color & Background color
- Check Preview & Download
- Once download then Upload in your WordPress or Blogger