You might all know about EPF, EPF or Employee Provident Fund which benefits the company to the employee. The company deducts a portion of the employee’s sales and credits it to the employee’s EPF account. If you want to check your PF account balance, you must have a universal account number (UAN) provided by Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Today in this post we will tell you about UAN no, what is UAN no and how to find your UAN Number.
Also Read: How to earn money from Internet?
What is UAN?
UAN Stands for Universal Account Number. with the help of UAN, no employee can check their PF balance. All EPFO employees are provided with UAN. You can generate this online yourself. Here is how your PF starts in your company where it does not provide you. UAN is the same for every employee. Once you join this company, you will be able to share your UAN no.
So now let see how we can find our UAN Number
How to find your UAN number?
To find your UAN Number please follow below steps:
- Go to EPFO Official website
- Click on ‘Know your PAN’ in Right corner below login details.
- Now you will redirect to below page
- Fill up the details i.e. enter your Mobile number which is register with your UAN Account & fil the Captcha & Clicks on request the OTP.
- Once you received the OTP on registered mobile number Enter the OTP & Click Validate OTP
- Now you need to submit some more details as per below
- Add you Name, DOB & AAdhar Card/PAN Number(Which is Register), Enter Captcha
- Then Click on Show my UAN
- Once you enter all information Correct it will show you your UAN Number.
So, Guys, Hope you like our article, please do share the same with your friends. How to find your UAN Number?