If you want to know how to find a WiFi password for your Windows Laptop or Desktop, you need to keep in mind that your device is connected to WiFi. This trick can work if your device is connected to WiFi. You can use your computer settings to know the WiFi password. So if you want to know the password of Friend Connect WiFi on your laptop or desktop. So Let See How to find Wi-Fi Password
How to Find WIFI Password?
If you want to know WiFi Password then follow below steps:
- Go to Windows Setting of you Laptop
- Click on Network & Internet
- You can Skip this step & you can directly go from Windows Taskbar
- Right click on WiFi Connection
- Click on Open Network & Internet Settings
- New Window will get open of Network Setting in that window scroll down & you will get an option called Network & Sharing Center Click on it
- It will show you the connected WiFi for you System
- Click on the name of WiFi (Wi-Fi (Hybrid Network)
- A new Pop up Window Appear Click on Wireless Properties
- Click on Security Tab
- Click on Show Characters if the box in Untik, It will show the Connected WiFi Password.
So, Guys, In this way you can find out the Password of Connected Devices. If you like this article please share it with your friends. How to find Wi-Fi Password