In this post we will show you how you can add Live Chat to your WordPress Blog. This post is going to be very helpful for those bloggers who want to add Live Chat Widget to their blog. In this post, you will find complete information about Adding Live Chat in WordPress blog step by step in Hindi. How to Add Live Chat to your WordPress?
What is Live Chat?
Live chat is used to answer visitors’ questions, interact with them, and provide support for products and services. Many companies like Godaddy, Hostinger use it, they provide live chat facility to help their customer to buy the product and solve the problem. If you provide a service on your blog then you must use it. This gives you more visitors and sales. So now let me tell you how you can enable live chat on your WordPress website?
How to add Live Chat Widget on WordPress?
You can easily set up Live Chat in your WordPress blog using live chat plugins like WP Live Chat, Live Chat. But I would suggest Crisp Live Chat Tool for this, as it is free and very easy to use.
Option 1: Create an account on Crisp
Step 1:First we have to create an account on Crisp. To create an account, visit the Crisp Site by clicking on the Crisp
- Visit the Crisp site.
- Now you have to Click on Use Crisp for Free
Step 2:After clicking on Use Crisp for Free, it will redirect you to signup page In this page, you have to fill in your details such as Email address, Password, Name
- Add Email address, Password, Name.
- Add Your Website name & URL
- After filling all the information, click on Continue.
- Click Okay, Finalize.
Step 3: Now our Crisp account has been created. Now welcome windows will open in front of you.
- Click Discover My Dashboard.
- After clicking, a new page will open.
Now this is Live Chat inbox. From here you will be able to chat with Visitors of your blog.
Connect Crisp account with your WordPress site
To connect Crisp account to your WordPress site, you need to install Crisp Live Chat Plugin. Follow these steps to install Crisp Plugin.
- Go to the Dashboard of your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins option and click on Add new.
- Now search for Crisp Live Chat Plugin.
- Now install and activate Crisp Live Chat Plugin by clicking on install now
- After the Crisp Live Chat Plugin is activated, a new page will appear in front of you.
Now Crisp account is connected to our WordPress site.
- Click on Go To My Inbox to go to Live Chat inbox.
- Now Live Chat has become active on our site.
So Guys, Now when you open your site, the live chat widget will open in the bottom left, like this. This way you can easily add a live chat widget to your WordPress site.