What is Favicon?
A Favicon is a small icon that identifies a Website or Blog. Most browsers display a website’s Favicon within the left side of the address bar, next to the URL. Some browsers can also display the Favicon within the browser tab, next to the page title. these icons can play a small but important role in branding your website and not having one could seem less credible to some users. In below article, you will know that How to Add a Favicon to Blogger
Also Read :- How To Add A Favicon To WordPress
How to Add a Favicon to Blogger
To Add Favicon in Blogger is very easy as compare to WordPress, In WordPress, there are 3 ways to add Favicon in WordPress but in Blogger there is only one way you can add Favicon.
- Login into Blogger
- Select your Blogger name from Dropdown [icon name=”fa-caret-down”]
- Now Scroll down below & Click on Classic Blogger
- It will redirect to old Blogger
- Then Click on Layout
- You will see once option called Favicon
- Click on Edit
- New Window will open
- Select your Icon from local computer & Upload it
NOTE:- The Image which you will select it should be in square & less than 100KB.